Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Freedom of Boredom

Two weeks since graduation. I have given myself exactly zero obligations and it has been fantastic. Spending the last three weekends at the pool and clearing my 67 percent full DVR in about four days. What next? I'm going to start writing now. I've got some plans that have been brewing for a few years, time to get to work.

It's a double feature weekend!

Going to see Up today. Going to Hell tomorrow (after church of course). Both these films look pretty good. Will follow up with thoughts.

Till next time.

1 comment:

Rossetter Twins said...

Hey Dale! Congrats on graduating! Are you finally done with all that school nonsense? We are coming to OKC June 26th-28th to visit my aunt who lives around 46th and Portland. Let me know if you'll be around. I would love to see you!

Shannon

 

web tracking stats
Dell.com Numbers